TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Senior Chemist can apply online application from 6th August 2018 and before 5th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Senior Chemist|
|Senior Chemist||2 Posts|
|Qualification||A Post Graduate degree in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or an Associateship Diploma of the Institute of Chemists (India) And Practical experience in the Analysis of Industrial Products for a period of not less than three years.|
|Age limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes: No Age Limited|
Others: 30 Years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||6th August 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||5th September 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||7th September 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 6th August 2018 to 5th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this post.
- In G.O.(Ms).No. 145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicant in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution. ( For further details, refer para 27 (XIX) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016 reservation of appointment to ‘Destitute Widows’ and ‘Ex-Servicemen’ respectively will not apply to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018, the posts of Senior Chemist is identified suitable for the 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons with the functional classifications, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism and Acid Attack Victims. They should upload a copy of documents referred to in para. 14(b) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’ when called for.
- The Differently Abled Persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the Competent Authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. However, turns earmarked for Differently Abled Persons does not arise in this recruitment.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled up by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any political organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail. Subsequent occurrences if any till the selection is finalised shall also be informed to the Commission.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / preferential claim as PSTM / other basic qualification / eligibility wise/ age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for the Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details /particulars were furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure-III of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.