TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 04 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Accounts Officer Class-III can apply online application from 28th January 2019 and before 27th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Post name||Accounts Officer|
|Accounts Officer Class-III||4 Posts|
|Qualification||Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants.|
|Age limit||As per TNPSC Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56900 – 180500/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||28th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||27th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 28th February 2019 to 27th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The Rule of reservation of appointments does not apply to this recruitment.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details / particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the claims made in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.