TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 04 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Curator can apply online application from 24th January 2019 and before 24th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Qualification||A Master or Honour‟s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History.|
|Age limit||Check Official Notification|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36700 – 116200/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||24th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||24th February 2019|
|Examination Date||19th May 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 24th January 2019 to 24th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is not applicable to this recruitment including PSTM reservation.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- If number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post/Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.