TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 1199 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Industrial Co-operative Officer, Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 10th August 2018 and before 9th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1199|
|Post name||Industrial Co-operative Officer, Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies|
|Industrial Co-operative Officer||30 Posts|
|Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies||599 Posts|
|Qualification||Industrial Co-operative Officer: A Degree of B.Com or B.A., or B.Sc (Other than in a professional subject not being Agriculture).
Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies: Degree in B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission OR A diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology or Textile processing or Manmade Fibre Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training in Tamil Nadu.
|Age limit||SC/SC (Arunthathiyars), ST, MBC / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Age Limit
Sub-Registrar Grade- II: 20 to 30 years
Probation Officer in Prison Department: 22 to 30 years
Probation Officer in Social Defence Department: 26 to 40 years
Others: 18 to 30 years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Industrial Co-operative Officer: Rs. 37200 – 117600/- Per Month
Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
|Registration fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank/post office|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th August 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||9th September 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||11th September 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||11-Nov-18|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Oral Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 10th August 2018 to 9th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable for this recruitment except to the shortfall vacancies and the District / Unit wise Distribution of vacancies will be announced later and will be subject to the orders to be received from the Government regarding identification of suitable categories of differently Abled Persons towards 4% reservation.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicant in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution .(For further details refer para 27 (XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection for Oral Test.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts are purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. E. As per Section 26 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, 10% of vacancies out of 30% of vacancies set apart for Women candidates in direct recruitment are reserved for Destitute Widows in respect of the posts for which the scale of pay does not exceed Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800/- (PB 1). (as per pre revised scale)
- As per Section 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, 5% of vacancies shall be set apart for Ex-Servicemen in the posts which are classified under Group-‘C’ (i.e.,) with the Grade Pay minimum of which Rs.1,400/- and above but below Rs.4,400/-.(as per pre revised scale) If no qualified and suitable Ex-Servicemen belonging to a particular category is available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by a candidate other than Ex-Servicemen but belonging to the particular communal category.
- The rule of reservation for appointment of the Differently Abled persons is applicable for this recruitment ,4% reservation will be followed for the posts included in CCSE-II (Group-II Services)(Interview Posts) ,as identified in the G.O.(Ms) No. 51 Dated: 26.12.2017 and G.O.(Ms) No.20, Dated: 20.06.2018 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department (ANNEXURE III) . Hence, the Differently Abled Persons with disability of not less than 40% may apply to this recruitment. They should upload a copy of documents referred to in para. 14(b) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’ when called for.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit /upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes
- Other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Subsequent claims made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for parliament / state legislature / local bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his/her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / preferential claim as PSTM / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One Time Registration is not an application for the Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the One Time Registration by the applicants, the details / particulars were furnished in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure – IV of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.