TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 139 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 3rd January 2019 and before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||139|
|Post name||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent|
|Deputy Collector||27 Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent||56 Posts|
|Possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.|
|Age limit||SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs/DWS of all categories: 21 to 37 years|
Other: 21 to 32 years
As of 1st July 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Main Written Examination Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India/ Indian Bank / Post Office|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||3rd January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank||2nd February 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||3rd March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on the Preliminary Exam, Main Written Exam and Oral Test in the form of an Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 3rd January 2019 to 31st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to each post separately. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by the Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by other eligible applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer para 27 (XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts are purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. E. As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” respectively will not apply to this recruitment.
- The posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) are not identified as suitable for Differently Abled Persons. Further, in G.O.(Ms) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018, the posts of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department and District Employment Officer are identified as suitable posts for 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons as follows:- Deputy Collector – LV,HH ,LD(with mobility),CP,LC,DF,AC,SLD,MD. Assistant Commissioner (C.T) – VI,LV,HH,HI,LD,CP,LC,DF,AC,MuD,ASD,SLD,MD,MI. Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies – LV,HI,HH,LD,CP,DF,AC. District Registrar – LV, HH, LD, CP, DF, AC. Assistant Director of Rural Development Department-LD, LC, DF, AC District Employment Officer – LV,HH,LD(OA,OL,OAL),LC,DF,AC,SLD
- The Differently Abled persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgement, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occurs after the submission of application and till the date of his/her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong / incorrect claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details / particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer G.O (Ms) No.90, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme [SW8 (2)] Department, dated 22.12.2017 regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.