TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Translation Officer & Translator can apply online application from 30th May 2018 and before 29th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Translation Officer, Translator|
|Translation Officer||4 Posts|
|Qualification||Translation Officer: B.L. Degree (3 years or 5 years) or its equivalent OR Second Class Master’s Degree in Tamil.|
Translator: B.L. Degree (3 years or 5 years) or its equivalent OR Bachelor’s Degree with Tamil in Part-I; and B.G.L. Degree OR Second Class Master’s Degree in Tamil.
|Age limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit|
Other: 30 Years.
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Translation Officer: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per month|
Translator: Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per month
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||30th May 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||29th June 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||3rd July 2018|
|Date of Examination||18th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination, Oral Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 30th July 2018 to 29th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should ha written the University examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by eligible non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at “www.tnpsc.gov.in” shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and should be produced (For further details refer para 27(xix) of “Instructions to Applicants”).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen will not apply to this recruitment.
- No turn for reservation to Differently Abled Persons arise in this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled persons who apply under other eligible category should submit/upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the Competent Authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability for their claim when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. (For further details, refer in para 14(b) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’)
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded/submitted within stipulated time when the documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage/time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of Applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification/eligibility – wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.