TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 19 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Senior Technical Assistant in Department of Handlooms and Textiles, Junior Technical Assistant Department of Handlooms and Textiles can apply online application from 7th January 2019 and before 6th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||19|
|Post name||Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant|
|Senior Technical Assistant in Department of Handlooms and Textiles||5 Posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant Department of Handlooms and Textiles||14 Posts|
|Senior Technical Assistant: Must possess B.Sc Degree in Textile Technology awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission OR Must possess a First Class Diploma in Textile Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu OR Must possess a First Class Diploma in Handloom Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.|
Junior Technical Assistant: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification AND Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognised Institute of Handloom Technology OR Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
|Age limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit|
Others (Senior Technical Assistant): 30 Years
Others (Senior Technical Assistant): 28 years
As of 1st July 2019
|Pay Scale||Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per Month|
Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||6th February 2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||8th February 2019|
|Date of Written Examination||20th April 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 7th January 2019 to 6th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for the prescribed qualification is available. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turns shall be filled up by eligible Non-PSTM candidates, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate in prescribed format/ proforma available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. [For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants’’]
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification / reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled up by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders pending on the Writ Petitions, if any, filed before the Hon’ble Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As mentioned in Section 26 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows will not apply to this recruitment.
- As mentioned in Section 27(C) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Ex-Servicemen is applicable to the post of Junior Technical Assistant and not applicable to the post of Senior Technical Assistant. However, no turns for Ex-Servicemen arises in this recruitment.
- This post of Senior Technical Assistant is identified as suitable for 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons who have Locomotor Disability vide G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018.However, no turns for Differently Abled Persons for this post arises in this recruitment.
- This post of Junior Technical Assistant is identified as suitable for 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons vide G.O.(Ms).No.51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017.
- The Differently Abled Persons who apply under other eligible category should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as per para 14(b) of “Instructions to Applicants’’ for their claim, when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted within stipulated time when the documents are called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of submission of online application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of candidate will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation/ age / communal category / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.