TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for District Educational Officer can apply online application from 10th December 2018 and before 9th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||District Educational Officer|
|District Educational Officer||20 Posts|
|Master’s Degree of any University recognised by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English, (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.) AND B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard AND Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course.|
|Age limit||SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit|
Other: 30 years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56900 – 180500/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Main Examination Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||9th January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||11th January 2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva Voce Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 10th December 2018 to 9th December 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis with persons who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the university examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation). If applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment. Against the vacancies reserved for PSTM, such vacancies shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. (For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The selection for appointment to the said post is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- As per Sections 26 and 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Exservicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
- The post of District Educational Officer has been identified as suitable for VI,LV,HH,LD(BL),CP,LC,DF,AC,DB,MD categories of Differently Abled Persons as ordered in G.O.Ms.No.20 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018. [VI-Visually Impaired LV-Low Vision HH-Hard of Hearing (with Assistive device) LD-Loco-motor Disability(BL-Both Legs),CP-Cerebral palsy LC-Leprosy cured, DF-Dwarfism, AC-Acid Attack Victims, DB-Deaf Blindness, MD-Multiple Disability,(except for those multiple disabilities which are individually excluded ]
- The Differently Abled Persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap, the degree of disability and their capability to discharge the duties of this post as instructed in para. 14(b) of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’ when called for by the Commission. (Section 20 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for women, if no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal categories. (Section 26 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars. (Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details / particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the claims made in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure-I of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.