TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 49 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst can apply online application on or before 12-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
Drugs Inspector:- 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 37700 – 119500/- Per Month
Junior Analyst:- 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per Month
Drugs Inspector:- Must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
Junior Analyst:- A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry.
Experience: Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year in the case of persons possessing a degree in Pharmacy or a Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject and for a period of not less than two years in the case of persons possessing a degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC (OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit
Others: 18 to 30 years
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee (For Junior Analyst):- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee (For Drugs Inspector):- Rs. 200/-
Examination Fee (For Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst):- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 12th April 2019 and before 12th May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 12th May 2019
Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank):- 14th May 2019
Date of Written Examination: 23rd June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis with persons who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the university examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation. If applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment against the vacancies reserved for PSTM, such vacancies shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. (For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon‟ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- With respect to the posts of Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst, as per Sections 26 and 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply.
- The post of Drugs Inspector has been identified as suitable for differently abled persons with the following disabilities – LV, HH, LD, CP, LC, DF, AC as ordered in (G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018). [LV – Low vision; HH – Hard of hearing; LD – Loco-motor disability; CP – Cerebral Palsy; LC – Leprosy Cured; DF – Dwarfism; AC – Acid Attack Victims].
- The post of Junior Analyst has been identified as suitable for differently abled persons with the following disabilities – LV, HH, LD, LC, DF, AC, ASD and SLD as ordered in (G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018). However, the turns allotted for differently abled persons have not arisen among the turns to be utilized for this recruitment.
- Differently Abled Persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap, the degree of disability and their capability to discharge the duties of this post as instructed in para. 14(b) of the “Instructions to Applicants when called for by the Commission. (Section 20 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for women, if no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal categories. (Section 26(5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars. (Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details / particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the claims made in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure-III of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third gender.