TNPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 56 (fifty six) vacancies for Laboratory Assistant. Job seekers should apply from 25th January 2018 and before 21st February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
|No of vacancies||56|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||21st February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by TNPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for TNPSC recruitment 2018.
TNPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Laboratory Assistant||56||Rs. 19500 – 62000/-|
TNPSC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects.
Age Limit: SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes No Age Limit & 18 to 30 years for Others as on 01.07.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
TNPSC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
TNPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for TNPSC should pay the below charges through Online or by Offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
TNPSC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.tnpscexams.net from 25.01.2018 to 21.02.2018.
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.tnpscexams.net
- Select the desired post
- Read the Notification Carefully
- Click on “Apply & Click here for Payment”
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
TNPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||25.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||21.02.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||23.02.2018|
|Date of Written Exam||06.05.2018|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rules in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by other eligible Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / pro forma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for.(For further details refer Instructions to Applicants).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Serviceman respectively will apply to this recruitment.
- If the post is identified as suitable for Differently Abled persons of any category, the reservation of 4% for Differently Abled persons as per G.O.Ms. No. 21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3.2) Department, dated 30.05.2017 will be made applicable. Hence, the Differently Abled persons may apply to this recruitment. Their application will be accepted subject to the orders to be issued by the Government.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise/ age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any Post/Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.