TRB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.trb.tn.nic.in for the hiring of 814 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for Computer Instructors can apply online application on or before 10-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Computer Instructors|
|No. of Vacancies||814|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, M.Tech, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Computer Instructors Grade-I
No of Post:- 814
Pay Scale: Rs. 36900 – 116600/- Per Month
Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.
57 years as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Computer Based Examination.
SC/SCA/ST/PWD:- Rs. 250/-
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Computer Instructors posts in TRB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TRB official website at www.trb.tn.nic.in from 20th March 2019 and before 10th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 20th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 10th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of Directorate of School Education before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones, smart watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes or any other electronic gadgets, Clark’s table or calculators, etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of Online Computer Based Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- The online application can be submitted till 05.00 PM on 10.04.2019 after which the link will be disabled.