TRBT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in for the recruitment of 439 vacancies at Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura. The candidate who is looking for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) (for Class XI-XII) can apply online application from 12th December 2018 and before 19th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura|
|Total Number of Posts||439|
|Post name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) (for Class XI-XII)||439 Posts|
|Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised university and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) from a NCTE recognised institution OR Post Graduate Degree possessing 45% marks in the relevant subject from recognised university and obtained B. Ed Degree (as per NCTE Regulation 2002 or NCTE Regulation 2007) from NCTE recognised institution OR Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised university and B. A. Ed. /B.Sc. Ed. from any NCTE recognised institution.|
|Age limit||40 years as on 7th December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|deposit test fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through system generated challan in favour of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||19th December 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||27th December 2018|
|Test Date||24th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Competitive Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in from 12th December 2018 to 20th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/PH: 5 years
- Your admission in the test will be purely provisional. Since, pre-test verification of document is not done, candidate is required to apply online in her/his own capacity on being satisfied the terms and conditions of eligibility for STPGT 2019. However, if it is found later on that you do not fulfil any of the conditions of the eligibility, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. It is therefore your utmost duty to read carefully and satisfy yourself that you fulfil conditions of eligibility as laid down in the respective Prospectus-cum-Instructions and official notifications.
- The test fees for UR category applicant is Rs. 300/ (Rupees three hundred only) and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred only). Banking Charge may apply.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other test in future. Candidates are to deposit test fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through system generated challan in favour of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura.
- Acknowledgement Page and Admit Card will not be generated if payment is deposited after stipulated date and her/ his candidature will stand cancelled without further notification.
- Mere issue of Acknowledgement Page/Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that her/his candidature has been finally cleared by the Board.
- Candidate is required to upload her/his recent photograph (JPEG format, Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 100 KB.) and full signature (JPEG format; Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 20 KB). It must be ensured that image of the photograph and full signature of the candidate must be clear enough or else your candidature will be summarily cancelled without further notification.
- A selected number of candidates depending on the number of posts vacant who obtain cut off or more marks will be asked for certificate verification.
- Candidature of the candidate will summarily be rejected if she/he remains absent during certificate verification without further notification.
- The merit lists/results published on official website of TRBT are purely provisional and for immediate information to the candidates. These cannot be treated as final result, since finalisation depends on verification of certificates and other eligibility conditions.
- Candidates must have PRTC issued by competent authority as proof of permanent residence in Tripura.
- Candidates for STPGT are instructed to specify subject during submission of online application. Subject once specified cannot be changed.
- STPGT candidates are instructed to note the subject and category-wise vacant posts and to apply online accordingly. If a candidate applies for a subject where there is no vacant post, her/his candidature will be cancelled at any stage without further notification.
- Question Papers for STPGT will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type having a total of 150 marks.
- Scheme and Subject-wise Syllabus is available with the official website of TRBT.
- Carrying mobile phone, tab and any communication devices inside the test venue is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter into test room after commencement of test.
- In case of any inadvertent error (technical or otherwise) that may have crept in the answer key/result/merit list etc. being published on official website of TRBT, the same will be communicated to all concerned by the official website notification of the Board and steps will be initiated for rectification.