Tripura Government Recruitment 2017 Data Entry Operator 04 posts :- Department of Agriculture, Government of Tripura invites application for the position of 04 Data Entry Operator vacancies. Apply before 8th February 2017.
Name of post:- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility:- Graduation, Diploma
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale:- Rs 7000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Office of the collector, government of Odisha.
Qualification:- Candidates should have Graduation with Diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized or reputed institution or good knowledge of computer data processing / office automation / email or operation of large and small scale electronics / data processing system or quick and accurate data entry operation in English and Bengali
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send the Deputy Director of Agriculture, Directorate of Agriculture, Agartala or by email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th February 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 8th February 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.