04 Personal Assistant, Driver Tripura High Court – 20th March 2017
Tripura High Court recruitment 2017 apply for 04 Personal Assistant, Driver & Various vacancies
Tripura High Court released new notification on their official website thc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Personal Assistant Class-III (A), 01 (one) for Driver Class-III (D) vacancy. Job seekers should 20th March 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- Tripura High Court
Designation:- Personal Assistant, Driver
Job Location:- Tripura
Official Web portal: thc.nic.in
Tripura High Court jobs 2017 News
Personal Assistant Class-III (A): 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Tripura High Court Personal Assistant job should have possess Graduation in any discipline from any recognized College / University, must have passed a provisional speed test of 100 word per minute in shorthand (English) and Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute in computer from a recognized / registered Institution, certificate in computer education in a course of minimum 06 months durction.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10230 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4600/- Per Month
Driver Class-III (D): 01 vacancy
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Tripura High Court Driver posts should have Standard VIII or equivalent, a valid Commercial Driving License issued by competent authority, have to qualify in the Driving Test.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5700 – 24000/- Grade pay. 2200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- Tripura High Court admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Personal Assistant, Driver vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for Typing Test, Driving Test and Viva Voce.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Personal Assistant, Driver vacancies should pay the below charges through crossed Bank Draft from any nationalized bank payable at Agartala in favour of the Director, Tripura Judicial Academy, Agartala.
- UR: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only) for Personal Assistant & 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only) for Driver
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only) for Personal Assistant & Rs. 75/- (Rupee seventy five) for Driver
How to apply for Tripura High Court recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants can send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant certificate & testimonials, 04 recent self attested passport size coloured photographs and crossed Bank Draft, envelope should be super scribed with Application for the post of______________ should be submitted by hand in the office of the Director, Tripura Judicial Academy on or before 20.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 20.03.2017
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Tripura High Court recruitment 2016-17 notification Judicial service posts :- Tripura High Court invites application for the position of 06 Grade – III Tripura Judicial Services vacancies. Apply before 9th September 2016.
Name of post:- Grade – III Tripura Judicial Services
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale:- Rs.27700 – 44170/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have LLB degree and advocates of not less than 7 year practice in courts of civil.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for all other categories candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through bank draft payable at Agartala in Favor of the regional General, High court of Tripura, Agartala.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all certificates / four copies of recent photograph and bank draft to the office of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala on or before 9th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th September 2016.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
- For more detail of the qualification. General instruction, lease click the official advertisement link that given above.