Tripura Police recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tripurapolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 65 vacancies at Tripura Police. The candidate who is looking for Constable (Male & Female) can apply application on or before 30th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Tripura Police|
|Total Number of Posts||65|
|Constable (Male & Female)||65 Posts|
|Qualification||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Age limit||Constable (Male) UR: 18 to 21 years|
Constable (Male) SC/ST: 18 to 26 years
Constable (Female) UR: 18 to 25 Years
Constable (Female) SC/ST: 18 to 30 years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||30th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Physical Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (Annexure A) along with self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, proof of age as per matriculation certificate, SC/ST certificate to Deputy Commissioner of Police, Chairman Recruitment Board, Camp Office, A.D. Nagar Police Line, PO A.D. Nagar PIN 799003, Tripura on or before 30th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Candidates seeking employment must ensure that they are natives of Tripura and fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria. They should possess Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e. height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PE & MT ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump.
- Medical Standard for Const.(Exe.) Male/Female:- i) The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness. ii) Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:- 1. Contrast sensitivity. 2. Dim light vision(Mesopic vision) 3. Glare acuity (iii)The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein, loss or deformity of fingers & chest and joints, Halux valgus, halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body. (iv)The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.
- The candidates already in Govt. service will also submit NOC at the time of Physical Endurance and Measurement Test.
- Application forms can be obtained in anyone of the following ways:- i) Typed/Photocopied/Downloaded application form, as per format published in the newspaper advertisement. ii) From the official website of Tripura Police: www.tripurapolice.gov.in. iii) All District Police Head Quarters, Tripura. iv) Help Desk, A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003. Help line No. 7085965726 and Delhi No. 011- 27412715 & 011-26569656.
- Filled up application forms can be deposited/sent :- Addressed to Deputy Commissioner of Police Delhi Police Chairman Recruitment Board Camp office: – A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage, his candidature will be cancelled without any prior notice.
- The candidate must be sure of his height, chest and educational qualification and should conform to the minimum standards laid down.
- Any change in the schedule already announced would be displayed on the official website of Tripura Police.
- Medium of instruction in Police Training School is Hindi.
- All the candidates will be sent Admit card for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test by post and Admission Card for the written test will be issued to the successful candidates immediately after the PE&MT at the ground itself.
- Information Center/Help Desk:- An Information Center has been set up at A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003, Tripura to receive application forms and answer the queries of the applicants regarding the recruitment process. Candidates may contact our Helpline No. 7085965726 and Delhi No. 011-27412715 & 011-26569656, at Help Desk, A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003, Tripura and Delhi Nos. 011-27412715 and 011-26569656. Note 1: Applicants must enclose a self addressed (in English only) envelope with Rs 10/- postage stamp affixed on it along with the application form.