TSNPDCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tsnpdcl.in for the recruitment of 68 vacancies at Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) can apply online application from 13th June 2018 and before 27th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||68|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||66 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section ‘A’& ‘B’ of AMIE examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering.|
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section ‘A’& ‘B’ of AMIE examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering.
|Age limit||18 to 44 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 41155 – 63600/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ PH||Exempted Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee Online||12th June 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Submission Online||13th June 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Online||27th June 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||27th June 2018|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from||9th July 2018|
|Date of Examination||15th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tsnpdcl.in from 13th June 2018 to 27th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- PH: 10 years
- TSNPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSNPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Applicants must compulsorily give their order of preference of the circle for selection in the open to all vacancies where ever applicable.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in TSNPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 0870-2461501 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.