TSPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tspsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 1521 vacancies at Telangana State Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Junior Assistant, Junior Steno & Typist can apply online application from 7th June 2018 and before 6th July 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1521|
|Post name||Junior Assistant, Junior Steno, Typist|
|Junior Assistant||1037 Posts|
|Junior Steno||47 Posts|
|Qualification||Junior Assistant: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.|
Junior Steno: Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
Typist: Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established OR incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification OR Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board
|Age limit||18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16400 – 49870/- Per Month|
|Online Application Processing Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 80/-|
|PH/Ex-Servicemen and BC/ST/ST/Unemployed (Age 18 to 44 years) of Telangana State||Examination Fee|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||6th July 2018|
|Date of Exam||7th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tspsc.gov.in from 7th June 2018 to 6th July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
- EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES (FOR 3 DAYS) Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are directed to take note that, the mobile number furnished at the time of One Time Registration should not change/modify till the publication of Final Results to avoid any kind of inconvenience to commission as well as candidates to contact / send messages/ one time passwords etc.