TTAADC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 100 Post Graduate Tutors, Graduate Tutors, and Under Graduate Tutor Posts has been released on the official website at ttaadc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-06-18.
|Organization Name||Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Tutor, Graduate Tutor, Under Graduate Tutor|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, B.Ed, T.Ed, TET, D.El.Ed, D.Ed, Graduate, 12th|
TTAADC Post Details
Post Graduate Tutor: 15 Posts
Graduate Tutor: 50 Posts
Under Graduate Tutor: 35 Posts
- Post Graduate Tutor: Master’s Degree from any recognized University in the relevant subjects with TET qualification. B.Ed/ T.Ed/ TET qualified/ D.El.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. experience in teaching in English Medium School.
- Graduate Tutor: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with TET qualification. B.Ed/ T.Ed/ TET qualified/ D.El.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. experience in teaching in English Medium School.
- Under Graduate Tutor: Passed H.S (+2 Stage) from recognized Board or equivalent.
- Post Graduate Tutor: Rs. 17000/- per month
- Graduate Tutor: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Under Graduate Tutor: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/PH
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: The application should bring their original documents of educational Qualification, Age proof Certificate, recent Passport photo, Teaching Experience (if any), Aadhar Card, and Xerox Copies along with duly filled in the prescribed format of application at the time of appearing before the Interview Board.
Notification Date: 25th May 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 4th to 8th June 2022