UAS Bangalore Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 28 Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant, Tractor Driver, Driver Posts has been released on the official website at uasbangalore.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore can apply Offline application on or before 2023-03-24.
|Organization Name||University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore|
|Post Name||Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant, Tractor Driver, Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Bachelor degree, 7th|
UAS Bangalore Post Details
Programme Assistant: 2 Posts
Stenographer: 7 Posts
Assistant: 4 Posts
Tractor Driver: 1 Post
Driver: 5 Posts
- Programme Assistant: A pass in B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application. Any Bachelor degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Stenographer: A degree of a recognised University. (b). Should have passed Senior Typewriting in English and Kannada and Senior shorthand examination in English conducted by the Board of Commercial Examination of GOK (c). Should have good command in English and Kannada. (d). Should have atleast three years of experience as Stenographer in an office of Government or Statutory bodies including handling of files.
- Assistant: Must possess a degree of a recognized University.
- Tractor Driver: Must have passed 7th standard.
- Driver: Must have passed 7th standard.
- Programme Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Stenographer: Rs. 37,900 – 70,850/- Per Month
- Assistant: Rs. 30,350 – 58,250/- Per Month
- Tractor Driver: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Driver: Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant: 40 years
- Stenographer: 40 years
- Assistant: 40 years
- Tractor Driver: 40 years
- Driver: 40 years
Programme Assistant (Computer)Posts
Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST fee: Rs. 500/-
PWD, Ex-serviceman fee: Nil
Service Personnel Posts
General Merit fee: Rs. 600/-
Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B fee: Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written, Practical Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should submit their applications through the proper channels. Such of those Candidates who are in service, and are anticipating a delay in sending their applications through the proper channel, may submit an advance copy of the application along with a photocopy of the application fee and duly attested relevant/ supporting documents/ credentials. Address: Administrative Officer, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bengaluru-560065 on or before 24th March 2023.
Notification Date: 23rd February 2023.
Application Last Date: 24th March 2023.