UBKV Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 25 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at ubkv.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya can apply Offline application on or before 2023-01-13.
|Organization Name||Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Ph.D, NET/SLET/SET, M. Phil|
UBKV Post Details
Professor: 15 Posts
Associate Professor: 5 Posts
Assistant Professor: 5 Posts
- Professor: A 1st or high 2nd class Master Degree in the subject or discipline following a Bachelor Degreein Agriculture or Horticulture or Technology / Engineering / Agricultural Engineering depending on the post. (ii) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification/Doctoral Degree in the concerned/ allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in teaching and/or research and/or extension education with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 (ten) publications as books and/or research / policy papers. (iii) A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience and/or experience in research and/or experience in Extension Education in the relevant field of specialization in a University/College or National Level Institutions /industries, including experience of having guided doctoral students. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in Appendix III Table II(B) of UGC Regulations 2016.
- Associate Professor: A 1st or high 2nd class Master Degree in the subject or discipline following a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Technology/ Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering depending on the post. (ii) A Ph.D. degree in the concerned / relevant discipline. A minimum of 8 (eight) years’ experience of teaching and / or research and/ or extension education in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University /College or National Research Institute / industry with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 (five) publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicators (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out the in Appendix III Table II(B) of UGC Regulations 2016.
- Assistant Professor: A 1st or high 2nd class Master Degree in the subject or discipline following a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Technology/ Engineering/ Agricultural Engineeringdepending on the post. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET; the certificate thereby submitted has to be a valid one. (iii) Candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC Regulations, 2009 (Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of M. Phil /Ph.D. Degree) and so adopted by the University, shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. (iv) NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Master Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Professor: Rs. 144200/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131,400/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700/- Per Month
- Professor: 55 years
- Associate Professor: 45 years
- Assistant Professor: 37 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Application fee: Rs.1000/-
UR/OBC-A, OBC-B fee: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: Online/Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates’ application forms, complete in all respect (superscribed as “Application Form for the post of ……………, Category…………” with the full address of the candidate on the left side of the envelope) shall have to reach. Address: The Office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section), Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P.O- Pundibari, Dist. Cooch Behar, Pin.- 736165, West Bengal on or before 13th January 2023.
Notification Date: 23rd December 2022.
Application Last Date: 13th January 2023.