UGVCL Jobs 2020 for Graduate Apprentice, candidates can apply for 56 position after completing B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in UGVCL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 15-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
Post Name:– Graduate Apprentice
No of Post:- 56
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Qualification: Passed with Minimum 55% in Regular B.E/B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from the year 2018 to 2020 in granted by statutory University.
Age Limit: 28 years
Selection Process: Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and verification of original documents at the time of the Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their application along with all relevant enclosures to The Additional General Manager (HR), Corporate Office, Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Visnagar Road, Mehsana-384001 by Registered post / Registered Courier/speed post, duly mentioning “Application for Engagement of Graduate Apprentice under BOAT Scheme” on the envelope.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 15th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- The Apprenticeship is a period of 1 (One) Year purely on a contractual basis. UGVCL shall no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
- Candidate has to work in field offices any of under Mehsana Circle, Palanpur Circle, Himatnagar Circle, and Sabarmati Circle of UGVCL during the Apprenticeship engagement period.
- The candidate shall not be eligible for Graduate Apprentice under BOAT Scheme on account of his/her: (i) Undergone any Masters (post-graduation) course. (ii)Undertaken any previous training as part of the apprenticeship program. (iii) Have any work experience of one year or more after the attainment of prescribed qualifications.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- The candidate is required to fulfill all the details in the attached Application Form, otherwise, the application shall not be considered.
- An incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Photocopies of School leaving Certificate, all Semesters Marksheets with Degree/Provisional Certificate and Cast related Certificate must be attached along with the attached Application.
- The passport-sized photograph must be affixed on the application.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 15/09/2020. Applications received thereafter shall not be considered.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Interview. No traveling fare will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- The company reserves the right to short-list and select any candidate as per the requirement of the company and to reject candidature in the event of detecting the candidate’s ineligibility at any stage.
- Mere submission of the application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- After the successful completion of the Apprenticeship period, the candidates shall be relieved from the respective offices.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall automatically disqualify the candidate.