Union Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in for the hiring of 181 vacancies at Union Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Fire Officer, Economist can apply online application on or before 30-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Fire Officer, Economist|
|No. of Vacancies||181|
|Educational Qualification||BE, Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, PGDM, CA, ICWA, MA, MS|
Fire Officer:- 1 Post
Economist:- 6 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Security Officer:- 19 Posts
Integrated Treasury Officer:- 15 Posts
Credit Officer:- 122 Posts
Forex Officer:- 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Fire Officer:- B.E (Fire Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies /Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Work Experience: Minimum 10 years as Fire Officer in Banking Industry/Fire Services with Central/State Government.
Economist:- Post Graduate degree in Economics from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Security Officer:- A graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in the Indian Army not below the rank of Captain and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with a minimum 5 years of Commissioned services. Or an officer of equivalent rank and service in Police and Central Para Military forces / Central Police Organizations.
Integrated Treasury Officer:- Graduate in any discipline and MBA / PGDM with specialization in Finance / Accounting / International Business /Trade Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies OR CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies OR MA (Economics) / MS (Economics) / MFC from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Credit Officer:- Graduate in any discipline and MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies OR CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Forex Officer:- Graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies AND MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with Specialization in Finance / International Business/Trade Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Fire Officer:- 30 to 40 years
Economist:- 24 to 35 years
Security Officer:- 26 to 40 years
Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer & Forex Officer:- 23 to 32 years
Selection will be on the basis of Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Fire Officer, Economist posts in Union Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Union Bank official website at www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 12th March 2019 and before 30th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The call letters for Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) / Personal Interview can be downloaded by the eligible applicants from the Bank’s website „www.unionbankofindia.co.in‟ under “Recruitments” > “Careers Overview” link. The list of the applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview will be published on Bank‟s website.
- The applicants who are shortlisted and / or qualify for Personal Interview will be informed through email and sms, in the email id and mobile number mentioned by the candidates in their online application. The Bank will not take any responsibility for any delay or failure of delivery of important communication emails/sms to the applicants. Hence, applicants are advised to regularly track their status on the Bank‟s website.
- The use of calculator, telephone and mobile phone of any kind, pagers or any other such instruments are not permitted during the Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The applicants are advised not to bring such gadgets as these will not be allowed inside the venue.
- The Bank will be free to reject any application at any stage of the process. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the applicant. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has concealed or suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services shall be summarily terminated without notice.
- The Email address / communication address indicated by the applicant in his / her application shall be deemed to be correct for sending communication to them. Every communication addressed to the applicants on this address / email shall be deemed to have been served upon them.
- The applicant should produce System Generated Application Form and all the documents in original along with one set of photocopies, in support of his / her eligibility as per this notification, if invited for Personal Interview. The applicants failing to produce the Original Documents for verification will not be permitted to participate in the process and their candidature shall stand cancelled.
- The applicants claiming benefit of age relaxation under the category of Persons With Disabilities (i.e., Physically Challenged Persons) should submit a clear and legible copy of Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority in case of Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as specified in “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016” in support of their disability. The prescribed format is attached as Annexure-V which if needed, may be printed and made use of. The applicants who fail to produce the certificate will not be allowed to participate in the process.
- The applicants belonging to SC / ST Category should submit a copy of their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the Central Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training, Office Memo No.36012/6/88- Estt.(SCT), (SRD III), dated 24.04.1990 and No.36036/8/98-Estt. (Res.) dated 16.03.1999. The prescribed format of the SC / ST Caste Certificate is attached as Annexure-III, which, if needed, may be printed and made use of. The applicant who fails to produce the certificate will not be allowed to participate in the process. The Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate to be submitted by OBC applicant should be in the Format prescribed by the Government of India vide Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training Office Memo. No. 36033/28/94-Estt.(Res.) dated 02.07.1997 entitled “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA”. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation and shall indicate their category as General in the online application form. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. The prescribed format of the OBC Certificate is attached as Annexure-IV which if needed, may be printed and made use of. The OBC certificates not on the prescribed format and / or without the creamy / non creamy layer clause will not be accepted and the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled and he / she will also not be permitted to participate under the General / Unreserved category. The applicants belonging to EWS Category should submit a copy of their Income & Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training, Office Memo No.36039/1/2019- Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019. The prescribed format of the Income & Asset Certificate is attached as Annexure-VI, which, if needed, may be printed and made use of. The applicant who fails to produce the certificate will not be allowed to participate in the process.
- The applicants serving in the Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks and Financial Institutions) should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- The applicants should retain sufficient copies of photographs uploaded by them in online application form. They are also advised not to alter their appearance, like by growing / shaving beard till the recruitment process is over.
- The applicants will appear for the Online Examination and / or Group Discussion (if conducted) and /or Personal Interview, etc. at the allotted centers at their own cost and risk and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury / loss etc. of any nature. However, the eligible outstation SC / ST and Physically Challenged applicants attending the Personal Interview will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Rail / Ordinary State Transport Bus fare by the shortest route on production of satisfactory evidence of travel along with an application in this regard.
- The applicants are advised to keep track of status of their applications from the Bank‟s website. The personal and / or telephonic and / or e-mail and / or postal enquiries will not be entertained / responded to.
- The selected applicants, who are presently in employment, will be required to produce an unconditional, clear and valid discharge certificate / relieving letter/ Experience certificate from their present employer before joining the service of the Bank.
- The appointment of the short-listed / selected candidate is subject to his / her completing the prescribed pre-recruitment formalities, submission of notified documents, Execution of Service Indemnity Bond, Medical Examination and being declared medically fit by Bank‟s approved Doctor / Medical Centre.
- The appointment of the short-listed / selected candidate will also be subject to receiving the Confidential Reports on conduct and work from their previous employer (s), if any. Further it will also be subject to receiving reports from respectable referees, police verification of antecedents, caste / class verification (all or any of which may be done even after the candidate provisionally joins the Bank).
- Canvassing in any form by an applicant will lead to his / her disqualification in the selection process.
- The applicant should ensure that the signatures appended by him / her at all the places, viz. in his / her application form, call letter, attendance sheet etc. are identical.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
- The Bank also reserves the right to scrap the entire process or any / all of the notified vacancies at any stage.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- Any dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Court situated in Mumbai.