University of Allahabad Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.allduniv.ac.in for the hiring of 202 vacancies at University of Allahabad. The candidate who is looking for Guest Faculty can apply online application on or before 12-07-2019.
|Organization Name||University of Allahabad|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||202|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Post Name:– Guest Faculty
No of Post:- 202
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
The qualification shall be as per UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018.
As per University of Allahabad Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
UR/SEBC/EWS:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 200/-
PWD/Female:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: RTGS/NEFT
How to Apply
The duly filled application form complete in all respect along with relevant documents must reach the office of the Head/Director/Coordinator of the respective Department/Centre/Institute of the University of Allahabad, Senate House, University Road, Old Katra, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002 latest by 12/07/2019. The applications received after the last date shall not be entertained under any condition. The Name of the post applying for must be clearly mentioned on the envelope containing the application.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 12th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates seeking engagement as Guest Faculty are required to submit the application form in the respective Departments/Centres/Institutes.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of the University of Allahabad www.allduniv.ac.in.
- The applicants must enclose the self-attested photocopies of the mark-sheets, certificates/degrees / Transitions ID (Fee Receipt) and other relevant documents with their application form.
- Reservation for SC, ST, SEBC and PwD shall be applicable as per UGC Guidelines and GOI Rules.
- The remuneration for the Guest Faculty shall be as per UGC norms.
- The engagement of Guest Faculty is purely temporary and for a period of one semester, which may be extended (if so required by the University) up to the end of academic year 2019-20.
- The complete application form along with all documents/testimonials/research papers/publications must reach the office of the Head/Director of the respective Department/Centre/Institute latest by 12/07/2019. The applications received after the last date shall not be entertained under any condition.
- No queries will be entertained in this respect.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The short listing of the candidates to be called for interview shall be done as per Appendix II table: 3A of UGC Regulation-2018.
- The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate/passing certificate issued by the concerned educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should submit proper certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Prayagraj and courts/tribunals/ forums at Prayagraj.
- The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates shall be available on official website of University of Allahabad (www.allduniv.ac.in)
- Applications received without the requisite documents, fees, and after the prescribed date will not be entertained in any case.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form and will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the University may require.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website (www.allduniv.ac.in) periodically for information related to the Date/Time and Venue of Interview