University of Burdwan Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 51 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at buruniv.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with University of Burdwan can apply Offline application on or before 2022-10-18.
|Organization Name||University of Burdwan|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, Post Graduate, Graduate, MBA, PGDM, CA, ICWA, M.Com, NET|
University of Burdwan Post Details
Professor: 11 Posts
Associate Professor: 22 Posts
Assistant Professor: 18 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 (ten) research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix-I, Table-1. Page 4 of 7 A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctora candidates. OR An outstanding professionals, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not-included in 1a)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ of experience.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s degree with a least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution / Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix-I, Table1 as prescribed in the UGC Regulations, 2018
- Assistant Professor: A master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concern / relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET etc. However, the exemptions in this regard are specified in Note 2. Essential Qualification for MBA: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and Master’s degree in Business Administration / PGDM / CA / ICWA / M.Com / Economics with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concern / relevant Page 5 of 7 /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conduct by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET etc. OR The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University / Institutions with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) The Times Higher Education (THE) or The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). The academic score as specified in Appendix-I (Table-2A) shall be considered for short listing of the candidates for interview only as prescribed in the UGC Regulations, 2018 and the selections shall be made on the basis of existing Government rules.
- Professor: Rs. 144200-218200/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400-217100/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700-182400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC,5 years for SC/ST
GEN: Rs: 1500/-
Reserved category: 1000/-
AC No: 10212631227
IFSC Code: SBIN0002033
Payment Mode: NEFT
Branch: Burdwan University
Beneficiary Name: The University of Burdwan
State Bank of India (SBI). After making the NEFT
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates Completed application (with API, wherever applicable) in the prescribed form along with photocopies of two sets containing all credentials must reach the office of the Registrar, The University of Burdwan, Golden Jubilee Building, Nurse Quarter More, Purba Bardhaman-713104, West Bengal on or before 18th October 2022
Notification Date: 7th September 2022
Application Last Date: 18th October 2022