University of Hyderabad Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 76 Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors Posts has been released on the official website at uohyd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the University of Hyderabad can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-31.
|Organization Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors|
|No. of Vacancies||76|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, Master’s Degree, degree, M.Phil, NET|
University of Hyderabad Post Details
Professor: 21 Posts
Associate Professor: 33 Posts
Assistant Professor: 22 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of TEN research publications in journals notified in the UGC CARE list and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018. ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). iii) A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of SEVEN research publications in journals notified in the UGC CARE list and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018.
- Assistant Professor: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET, or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
- Professor: Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/- to Rs. 2,17,100/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/
- Professor: 65 years
- Associate Professor: 65 years
- Assistant Professor: 65 years
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website uohyd.ac.in From 3rd May 2023 to 31st May 2023 The Hardcopy of the printout along with the Checklist and Enclosures listed therein may be forwarded to the undersigned on or before 9th June 2023 2022 DEPUTY REGISTRAR (RECRUITMENT) RECRUITMENT CELL, ROOM No: 22I,(First Floor), ADMINISTRATION BUILDING UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD PROF. C R RAO ROAD GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD – 500 046
Notification Date: 3rd May 2023
Application Last Date: 31st May 2023
hardcopy of the application 9th June 2023