UOH Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.uohyd.ac.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at University of Hyderabad. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant can apply online application on or before 05-09-2019.
|Organization Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc|
Post Name:– Project Assistant
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 20000 – 30000/- Per Month
MSc/MCA/MCom/MBA degree with at least 60% marks.
28 years as on 31st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Appearing/Called for the Test/Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
The completed and signed application with a passport size photograph affixed and duly attested, accompanied by attested copies of necessary certificates should reach the Room No: 001 UGC CELL, Faculty Research Promotion Schemes School of Chemistry Annexe Building, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500 046 on or before September 05, 2019.
Last Date:- 5th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Terms & Conditions
- The prescribed qualification and experience are the minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for the test/interview.
- The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for test/interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- The University reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience, age etc., in exceptional cases, in respect of all posts on recommendations of the selection committee/screening committee.
- The number of posts indicated above is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments. The University is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/loss thereof.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories must submit the recently attested xerox copies of the relevant caste/PH certificates from the concerned competent authorities as prescribed by the Govt. of India. If no copies of such certificates are sent the applications will not be considered under the reserved categories.
- Candidates submitting false Caste/Community/PH certificates for screening eligibility and/or obtaining privileges (if any) including free travel for appearing for test/interview will be liable not only for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she applied, but also for action to be taken against him/her as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates already in service in Central/State Government/Quasi Government/Autonomous bodies/Organizations and other institutions should apply through proper channels. They will not be admitted for test/interview if they fail to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their Employer at the time of test/interview.
- Applications, which are incomplete or illegible or unsigned or without the required supporting documents or received after the last date will summarily be rejected.
- The appointment authority has the right to cancel, accept or reject any application without giving any reasons or notice/information thereof and the decision of the appointing authority in all matters will be final and binding on the candidates, and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on July 31, 2019.
- The selected candidates will have no right to claim regular employment in the University under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form and trying to use influence or unfair means will disqualify such candidates from the selection.
- No TNDA will be paid to the candidates appearing/called for the test/interview.