UOH Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.uohyd.ac.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at University of Hyderabad. The candidate who is looking for Project Associate can apply online application on or before 21-06-2019.
|Organization Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA|
Project Associate (Technical):– 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 48700/- Per Month
Project Associate (Admin.):- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Project Associate (Technical)-I:- 02 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Project Associate (Technical)-II:- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Project Associate (Technical):– M.Sc in Chemistry or related physical or biological sciences. 10 years of experience in maintaining and operating sophisticated equipment.
Project Associate (Admin.):- MCA knowledge of common computer software. 5 years of experience related to a job description.
Project Associate (Technical)-I:- M.Sc in Chemistry or related physical or biological sciences.
Project Associate (Technical)-II:- B.Sc in Chemistry or related sciences.
|Project Associate (Technical)||38 years|
|Project Associate (Admin.)||36 years|
|Project Associate (Technical)-I||35 years|
|Project Associate (Technical)-II||28 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Test/Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
The completed and signed application with a passport size photograph affixed and duly attested, accompanied by attested copies of necessary certificates should reach The Coordinator, UGC Networking Resource Centre, School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500046 on or before June 21, 2019.
Last Date:- 21st June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
- The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onward), experience and caste along with a recent passport size photo and a set of Xerox copies duly attested, while attending the interview.
- The prescribed qualification and experience are the minimum and the mere fact that a Candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for test/interview.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for test/interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST /OBC/PH categories must submit the recently attested Xerox copies of the relevant Caste/PH certificates from the concerned competent authorities as prescribed by the Government of India. If no copies of such certificates are sent the applications will not be considered under the reserved categories.
- Candidates submitting false Caste/Community/PH certificates for screening eligibility and/or obtaining privileges (if any) including free travel for appearing for test/interview will be liable not only for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she applied, but also for action to be taken against him/her as per Government of India rules.
- Candidates already in service in Central/State Government/Quasi Government/ Autonomous bodies I Organizations and other institutions should apply through proper channels. They will not be admitted for test/ interview if they fail to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their Employer at the time of test/interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s previous record and their performance in the written test and/or trade/skill test and/or interview as may be prescribed by the University.
- Decision of the Appointing Authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of test, allotment of posts to selected candidates etc., will be final and binding on the candidates, and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- The appointing authority has the right to cancel, accept or reject any application without giving any reasons or notice/information thereof.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on Jan 31, 2019. The maximum age limit is relaxable as per Government of India Rules subject to production of requisite certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen. Age relaxation will be given to in-service candidates as per Government of India Rules.
- The selected candidates for the post cannot claim benefits to the permanent employees and has no right to claim regular employment in the University under any cirandstances.
- Canvassing in any form and trying to use influence or unfair means will disqualify such candidates from the selection.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing/called for the test/interview.