UPPCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.uppcl.org for the hiring of 4102 vacancies at Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technician (Line) can apply online application on or before 30-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Technician (Line)|
|No. of Vacancies||4102|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
Post Name:– Technician (Line) (Gen-2052, OBC-1107, SC-861, ST-82)
No of Post:- 4102
Job Type:- Direct Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 27200 – 86100/- of Matrix Level 4 & Other Allowances
- Candidates must be passed 10th class with science and Mathematics subject or Equivalent.
- NCVT/ SCVT certificate in one of following field :- 1. Wireman, 2. Electrician, 3. Lineman, 4. Electrical
- Knowledge of computer.
Gen/UR:- 18 – 40 years (as on 01/01/2019)
Relaxation (in Upper age Limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates Or 03 years for OBC Candidates
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Technician (Line) posts in UPPCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on UPPCL’s official website at www.uppcl.org on or before 30th April 2019.
Starting Date of Registration:- 01st April 2019
Closing Date of Registration:- 30th April 2019
Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee:- 01st May 2019
Date of Examination:- 2nd Week of May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online (After 1st April 2019 ):- Click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to upenergy.in.
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.