UPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Union Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for ALIO can apply online application on or before 24-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Assistant Library & Information Officer:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
ALIO:- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Autonomous or Statutory or Semi-Government Organizations-
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis or equivalent; or
- With five years’ regular service in level-6 (₹35400-112400) of the pay matrix or equivalent; and
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience namely;
- Bachelor’s degree in library Science or Library and Information Science.
|Age Limit||56 years (as on closing date of receipt of application)|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Shri B.K. Sahu, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No.426, 4th Floor, Ayog Sachivalaya Building, Union Public Science Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 within 60 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News, along with copies of following documents :-
- Integrity certificate.
- Statement of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a nil certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years i.e. 2013-14 to 2017-18 (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India).
- Cadre clearance.
Notification Date:- 25th October 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th December 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here