UPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the hiring of 417 vacancies at Union Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for CDS-II Examination 2019 can apply online application on or before 08-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||CDS-II Examination 2019|
|No. of Vacancies||417|
|Educational Qualification||12th, B.Tech, Degree|
Exam Name:- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II), 2019
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC C Certificate (Army Wing) holders]:- 100
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]:- 45
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]:- 32
Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) — 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC]:- 225 Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2020:- 15
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
1. For IMA:- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
2. For Indian Naval Academy:- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
3. For Air Force Academy:- 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000) only are eligible.
Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
4. For Officers’ Training Academy:- (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
5. For Officers’ Training Academy:- (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Selection on the Basis of Written Test and Interview
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC‘s website (direct link is given below) from 12th July 2019 to 08th July 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 12th June 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 08th July 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Point 4 (Fee) of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- A candidate must have his Matriculation Certificate ready prior to filling up his application form. The details viz. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth to be filled in Online Application Form of the candidate should match exactly with particulars mentioned in the Matriculation Certificate.
- In addition to this, candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/Personality Test/SSB.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 12th June, 2019 to 08th July, 2019 till 6:00 PM.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application. Moreover, the Commission has introduced provision of withdrawal of application for the candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.