UPSC Jobs 2020 for Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director & Various Vacancies, candidates can apply for 35 position after completing 12th pass, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, MBBS. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in UPSC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 14/2020 released by Union Public Service Commission, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 04-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director & Various Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, MBBS|
Public Health Specialist Grade III:– 17 Posts
Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor:- 1 Post
Medical Officer:- 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Staff Nurse:- 2 Posts
Assistant Director:- 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Public Health Specialist Grade III:– A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate degree or diploma in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A or Section B of Schedule VI or equivalent i.e. Doctor of Medicine(Social & Preventive Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine(Community Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine(Health Administration); or Doctor of Medicine( Community Health Administration); or Diplomate National Board(Social and Preventive Medicine); or Diplomate National Board(Community Medicine); or Diplomate National Board(Health Administration); or Diplomate National Board(Community Health Administration) or three years’ Master of Public Health; or Diploma in Public Health; or Diploma in Industrial Health; or Diploma in Tropical Medicine; or Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor:- Master’s degree in Nursing of a recognized University or equivalent. Registered Nurse and Midwife.
Medical Officer:- A recognized Medical qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Medical qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Staff Nurse:- Passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board or University; and Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma/Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
Assistant Director:- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
|Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor||40 years|
|Medical Officer||35 years|
|Staff Nurse, Assistant Director||30 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of a Recruitment Test and Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode: either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Assistant Director posts in UPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on UPSC official website at upsc.gov.in on or before 4th December 2020.
Closing date to apply online:- 4th December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/Adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce an order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of the interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on. Candidates who do not wish to collect contribution towards TA in cash at Commission’s counter can also get the same transferred in their respective account. Such candidates will have to submit a cancelled cheque along with their TA claims to facilitate the transaction’.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.