UPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 160 Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Hydrogeologist Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-12-01.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Hydrogeologist|
|No. of Vacancies||160|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor degree, LLB, BE/ B.Tech|
UPSC Post Details
Senior Agricultural Engineer: 7 Posts
Agricultural Engineer: 1 Posts
Assistant Director : 13 Posts
Assistant Chemist: 1 Posts
Assistant Hydrogeologist: 70 Posts
- Senior Agricultural Engineer: Degree in Agricultural Engineering or
Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- Agricultural Engineer: Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University.
- Assistant Director : Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute; OR Integrated Bachelor degree in Law (Five Years’) from a recognized University or Institute; OR Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute and Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Assistant Chemist: Masters Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
- Senior Agricultural Engineer: As Per Rule
- Agricultural Engineer: As Per Rule
- Assistant Director : As Per Rule
- Assistant Chemist: As Per Rule
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: As Per Rule
- Senior Agricultural Engineer: 40 years
- Agricultural Engineer: 33 years
- Assistant Director : 30 years
- Assistant Chemist: 30 years
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD(OBC), 15 years for PWD(SC/ST)
Gen/OBC/EWS fee: Rs.25/-
SC/ST/PWBD/Women fee: Nil
Payment Mode: online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview , Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website upsc.gov.in on or before 1st December 2022.
Closing Date for submission of Online Recruitment Appplication (ORA) through ORA website is: 1st December 2022.
The Last Date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to: 2nd December 2022.