UPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 37 Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer, Photographic Officer, Senior Grade Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-09-01.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer, Photographic Officer, Senior Grade|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, PG Diploma, 10th, Post Graduate, 12th|
UPSC Post Details
Assistant Director: 2 Posts
Deputy Director: 4 Posts
Scientific Officer (Non Destructive): 1 Post
Photographic Officer: 1 Post
Senior Grade: 22 Posts
- Assistant Director: Degree in law from a recognized university
- Deputy Director: 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Board; and Licenses and ratings:- Valid Air Transport Pilot Licence or Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrumental Rating; Valid Flight Instructor Rating; Open rating on Commercial Pilot Licence on aeroplanes having an all-up-weight not exceeding 1500 Kilogram; and Multi Engine endorsement of atleast two aeroplanes below 5700 Kilogram on Commercial Pilot Licence; and
- Scientific Officer (Non Destructive): Master Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from a recognized University or Institute.
- Photographic Officer: Degree from a recognized university.
- Senior Grade: Degree of a recognized University or Institute Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution; or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/ Institute; Candidates must have studied concerned Indian language up to 10th Class. Note: Direct recruitment to posts in Senior Grade of Indian Information Service shall be made language-wise. There shall be no category wise/community-wise reservation for any of the languages. One can apply for any number of languages and indicate the same in the ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION in the order of preference if he/she has studied that language up to class 10th.
Salary Details: As Per Rule
- Assistant Director: 40 years
- Deputy Director: 50 years
- Scientific Officer (Non Destructive): 30 years
- Photographic Officer: 33 years
- Senior Grade: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25/-
SC/ST/PwBD/ Women: No fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview Merit List
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Applicants may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 1st September 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 1st September 2022
Application Printing Last Date: 2nd September 2022