UPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 10 Administrative Officer, Archivist, Marketing Specialist/ Economist Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-02-16.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Archivist, Marketing Specialist/ Economist|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree, Masters Degree, MBA|
UPSC Post Details
Marketing Specialist/ Economist: 1 Post
Archivist (Oriental Records): 1 Post
Administrative Officer: 8 Posts
- Marketing Specialist/ Economist: Master of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master of Business Economics from a recognised University or Institution.
- Archivist (Oriental Records): Master’s Degree in History with a paper in Indian History from a recognised University or Institute; and (ii) Studied Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic language as a subject or paper at degree level or one year advanced Diploma course in Persian language from a recognised University or Institute.
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University. (B) EXPERIENCE: Two years’ experience in Administration, Accounts and Establishment, Legal or Vigilance matters in Central or State or Union Territory Government or Government Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Central or State Public Sector Corporation or University.
- Marketing Specialist/ Economist: As Per Rules
- Archivist (Oriental Records): As Per Rules
- Administrative Officer: As Per Rules
- Marketing Specialist/ Economist: 40 years
- Archivist (Oriental Records): 35 years
- Administrative Officer: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST, 10 Years for PWD (General), 13 Years for PWD (OBC), 15 Years for PWD (SC/ST)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test & Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website upsc.gov.in on or before 16th February 2023.
Application Last Date: 16th February 2023
Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 17th February 2023