UPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 146 Research Officer, Assistant Director, Public Prosecutor Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-27.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Research Officer, Assistant Director, Public Prosecutor|
|No. of Vacancies||146|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor, Post-graduate Degree/Diploma, LLB, CA, M.Com|
UPSC Post Details
Research Officer (Naturopathy): 1 Post
Research Officer (Yoga): 1 Post
Assistant Director (Regulations and Information): 16 Posts
Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): 1 Posts
Public Prosecutor: 48 Posts
- Research Officer (Naturopathy): Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Degree of five and a half years duration from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Post-graduate Degree in Naturopathy from a recognized University or Institute.
- Research Officer (Yoga): Bachelor Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Post-graduate Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Director (Regulations and Information): Degree in law from a recognized university.
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Law.
- Public Prosecutor: Degree in Law of a recognized University.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Age Limit: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD (General), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
Gen/OBC/EWS fee: Rs.25/-
SC/ST/PWBD/Women fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website upsc.gov.in from 27th April 2023.
Starting Date: 8th April 2023.
Application Last Date: 27th April 2023.
Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Date: 28th April 2023.