UPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 56 Aeronautical Officer, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, Scientist, Assistant Geophysicist Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-08-10.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Aeronautical Officer, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, Scientist, Assistant Geophysicist|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree, Bachelor’s Degree|
UPSC Post Details
Aeronautical Officer: 26 Posts
Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 1 Post
Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 20 Posts
Scientist ‘B: 7 Posts
Assistant Geophysicist: 2 Posts
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: Degree in Engineering in Civil or Computer Science or Information Technology OR Masters Degree in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics or Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology OR Pass in the final examination of the institution of surveyors in subdivision1(B) Hydrographic surveying. (Only those students who were enrolled with Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.)
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Scientist ‘B: Master’s Degree in Science in the required Discipline (i.e. Botany/Horticulture/Organic Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Geophysicist: Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute; OR BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
- Aeronautical Officer: 35 years
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 35 years
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 35 years
- Scientist ‘B: 35 years
- Assistant Geophysicist: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC,5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD (General), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
Gen/OBC/EWS fee: Rs.25/-
SC/ST/PWBD/Women fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Mains Examination, Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website upsc.gov.in on or before 10th August 2023.
Notification date: 21st July 2023.
Application last date: 10th August 2023.
Last date for Printing: 11th August 2023.