UPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 06 (six) vacancies for Joint Secretary & Legal Advisor, 02 (two) for Additional Government Advocate & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 24th March 2018 and before 12th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 06/2018
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Joint Secretary & Legal Advisor, Additional Government Advocate|
|No of vacancies||13|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||12th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by UPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for UPSC recruitment 2018.
UPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Joint Secretary & Legal Advisor||06||Rs. 144200 – 218200/-|
|2||Additional Government Advocate||02||Rs. 118500 – 214100/-|
UPSC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit: 50 years
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (5) and (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
UPSC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Recruitment Test
UPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
UPSC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in from 24.03.2018 to 12.04.2018.
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”
- Click on “New Registered” if already register candidate
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
UPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||24.03.2018|
|Last date of Registration||12.04.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||14.04.2018|
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.