UPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the hiring of 51 vacancies at Union Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director can apply online application on or before 02-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
Post Name:– Director
No of Post:- 01
Pay Scale:- Level-13 in the 7th CPC pay matrix. General Central Service -Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Post Name:– Assistant Hydrogeologist
No of Post:- 50
Pay Scale:- Level-8 in the 7th CPC pay matrix. General Central Service -Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Director:- Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University.
Experience:- Fifteen years experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal service of the Government; teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at least eight years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations.
Assistant Hydrogeologist:- Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
Director:- Max. 50 years
Assistant Hydrogeologist:- Max. 30 years
Relaxation (in upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates OR 03 years for OBC Candidates
Selection on the basis of Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 25/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC‘s website (direct link is given below) from 13th April 2019 to 02nd May 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 13th April 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 02nd May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.