UPSC Civil Services and IFS (Preliminary) Examination result 2017 has been released, Aspirants who appeared for exam which was conducted Union Public Service Commission. You can now check the result by using the given information. You can check the direct link from official website – upsc.gov.in to check the result for UPSC Civil Services and IFS preliminary 2017 exam.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services and Indian Forest Services 2017. Now each and every candidate is looking for the UPSC Civil Services and IFS preliminary result 2017. If you are one of them, then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Union Public Service Commission official website to check the results update for our website subscriber.
UPSC Civil Services and UPSC IFS result 2017 Preliminary Exam
|Name of Organization||UPSC|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||1090 Posts|
How to download UPSC Civil Services and IFS (Preliminary) result 2017
- First of all, open website browser and go to Official website of Union Public Service Commission-upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to What’s new tab, which is on right side of main page.
- Civil services and Indian forest services result 2017 link is given, you have to click on that and you will be redirected to page where you can get the result.
- Download the list and find your roll number to know the status.
- Heartiest congratulations If you cleared the Exam now take print out for future reference.