Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment 1280 vacancies march 2014: Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee submission, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.”
Name of Post:- Lecturer
Total no. of Posts:- 1280 Posts
Eligibility:- M.P.Ed, M.P.E, M.Ed, B.Ed
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- (Grade Pay 4800/-).
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 11th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 to 40 Years (relaxation in age as per the rules).
Qualification:- Please download the advertisement detail given below for more details.
Application Fee:- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 15/-Total = 95/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 15/-Total = 95/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 15/-Total = 55/-
- ScheduledTribe – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 15/-Total = 55/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 15/- Total = 15/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to apply:- Candidates after submitting their applications through On-Line shall send photocopies of their all academic/ required documents regarding their claims alongwith print out of On-Line application forms by means of Personally/ Speed Post/Registered Post in any working days latest by dated 21st March, 2014 till 5.00 O’ Clock and must ensure for submission in the office of the Commission. For this purpose the candidates are advised to download address slip from Commission’s website and to paste it on the envelope containing documents. Till the aforesaid last date if the required relevant documents/records are not received in the Office of the Commission, in the aforesaid condition, the On-Line Application will be rejected. Important Notice- The candidates can send/submit their all academic/required documents as claimed in the On-Line Applications in the Office of the Commission in any working day latest by 21st March, 2014 till 5.00 O’ Clock following the aforesaid process after applying the On-Line Application.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01-2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.