UUHF recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.uuhf.ac.in for the recruitment of 74 vacancies at Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry. The candidate who is looking for Professor, Associate Professor & Various Vacancies can apply application on or before 18th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry|
|Total Number of Posts||74|
|Post name||Professor, Associate Professor|
|Associate Professor||11 Posts|
|Professor: An eminent scholar having PhD degree in the Concerned/Allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate OR An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.|
Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
|Age limit||As per UUHF Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry payable at Punjab National Bank, Branch Pauri (Branch Code 1370)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||18th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Presentation/Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format through Proper Channel along with self-attested photocopy of supporting documents pertaining to age, educational qualification, employment record, caste certificate (if applicable) etc to Registrar, VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, Bharsar, Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand) 246123 latest by 18th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The process of recruitment and appointment on the posts advertised shall be as prescribed under the Statutes and Service Rules of the University.
- Application Fee as prescribed should be enclosed with the Application Form. Application Forms received without the prescribed Fee shall not be entertained. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Separate application alongwith application fee should be submitted, in case, a candidate applies for more than one post.
- Applications, if not on prescribed format or incomplete or received after due date will not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any, with regard to receiving of application by post.
- Self attested photocopy of supporting documents pertaining to age, educational qualifications, employment record, caste certificate (if applicable) etc should accompany the Application Form. However, original certificates should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- In-service candidates should send their application “Through Proper Channel”. However, advance copy along with Application Fee should reach at the following postal address:- Registrar, VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry, Bharsar, Pauri Garhwal before the closing date.
- The candidates for the post of Assistant Professor are required to download the Score Card along with the Application Form from University website, fill the Score Card and submit the same along with the Application Form.
- The reservation policy of the Uttarakhand State Government shall be applicable.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of (Name of Post) for (Name of the College/ Institute)‟‟.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be paid to the candidates called for interview/ test.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University, at its discretion, may screen the applications and shortlist the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience, publications etc to be called for the interview. For this purpose, the University may constitute a screening committee to scrutinize the applications to short list the candidates.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/ interview or its combination. The topic for presentation of maximum 5 minutes duration may be related to the subject concerned, and may be chosen by the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Qualifications/ experiences etc. shall be reckoned as on last date of submission of applications.
- If at any time, even after the selection and the appointment of the candidate or during the tenure of his/ her service, is found/ detected that any document/ information submitted by the candidate is incorrect or that the candidate has concealed/ suppressed any information, then appropriate action shall be taken against him/ her as per rules which may even lead to termination of his/ her candidature/ services.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised without giving any reasons thereof.
- The incumbent shall be placed at any of the Campuses/ RECs of the University as per the requirement.
- The area of jurisdiction for any legal dispute shall be District Court at Pauri and High Court of Uttarakhand.
- The candidates are advised to visit the University website i.e. www.uuhf.ac.in regularly for information related to recruitment of the posts advertised.