VCBL Jobs 2020 for Probationary Officer, candidates can apply for 30 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in VCBL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 30-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
Post Name:– Probationary Officer (Asst Managers)
No of Post:- 30
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification: The candidate must be a 1st Class Graduates from a recognized university. Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Telugu languages. Computer Knowledge is required.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years as on 31st December 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of an Online Test/Examination and interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 900/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Probationary Officer posts in VCBL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on VCBL official website at vcbl.in from 10th November 2020 and before 30th November 2020.
Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application and Payment of fee:- 10th November 2020
Closing Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application and Payment of fee:- 30th November 2020
Date of online Test:- In the month of January 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in the online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates already in employment should produce a ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of the interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, and Bank also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the document(s) to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection, and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- The possibility of the occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such a problem, which may include the movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- The requests of the applicants seeking marks obtained by them in the online test/interview will not be entertained.
- Bank, May at its discretion holds re-examination wherever necessary in respect of any Venue/specific post of venue or a candidate(s). Further, the Bank reserves its right to postpone/cancel the online test, if the situation warrants.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person/institution.
- Data once registered cannot be changed.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Visakhapatnam only.
- Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate /remittance sent separately by the candidate.
- No Candidate is permitted to use a calculator, Mobiles, papers or any other such instruments during the examination. The candidates will appear for the written examination/interview at the allotted centers at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury loss etc. of any nature.