VCRC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.vcrc.res.in for the recruitment of 11 (eleven) for Project Technician Vacancies. Walk-in-Written Test/Interview 17th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Vector Control Research Center|
|Post Name||Project Technician|
|No of vacancies||11|
|Job location||Khordha (Odisha)|
|Written Test/Interview date||17th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by VCRC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for VCRC recruitment 2018.
VCRC recruitment Project Technician vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Technician-II||11||Rs. 17000/-|
VCRC 2018 Project Technician eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: High School or equivalent with five years’ experience in Biomedical field from government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the Biomedical area from a Government institution or recognized institute or 12th pass in science subject will be treated as two years’ experience and B.Sc Degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 17.03.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
VCRC 2018 Selection process of Project Technician
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview
VCRC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
VCRC application form for Project Technician 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with application form, original & attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience at the time of interview.
Venue of Written Test/Interview: Office of the ADPHO (VBD), under the CDM & PHO, Khoradha District, Odisha-752055.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
VCRC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Written Test/Interview||17.03.2018 at 10:00 AM|
- Age relaxation is applicable only to the post under reserved category, as per Govt. of India norms.
- Qualification and experience should be from the recognized institution.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application from the VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in) and should submit the filled in application only during walk in Written test/Interview.
- Self-attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification must be enclosed with the application.
- Walk in Written Test or Interview will be conducted depending upon the number of candidates applying for the post, which is to be held at the Office of the ADPHO (VBD), under the CDM & PHO, Khordha District, Odisha-752 055 on 17.03.2018
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Director, VCRC, Puducherry is final in this regard.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate appearing for written test or Interview.