VCRC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.vcrc.res.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Project Assistant, 04 (four) for Project Technician & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 05th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Vector Control Research Center|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Technician|
|No of vacancies||13|
|Last date||05th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by VCRC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for VCRC recruitment 2018.
VCRC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Assistant||04||Rs. 31000/-|
|2||Project Technician-III||02||Rs. 18000/-|
VCRC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate in biological science subject from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized Institution or M.Sc in Life Science for S.no-1. 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory or one year DMLT + one year experience in a recognized organization or two years field/Laboratory experience or B.Sc degree in M.L.T for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 30 years
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
VCRC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written test
VCRC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
VCRC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Principle Investigator, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry-605006 on or before 05.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
VCRC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application Form||05.02.2018|
- Age relaxation is applicable to the post under reserved category, as per Govt. of India norms. Age, educational qualification and experience will be relaxable for deserving and highly qualified/experienced person on the recommendation of selection/Screening committee. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the posts can download the application form from the Website of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.res.in). Duly filled in application with affixed recent passport size photograph along with the self-attested copies of certificates for proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) are to be sent to the above address on or before the last date (i.e. 05.02.2018).
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing for interview or written test.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The selected candidates are entitled for leave as per ICMR guidelines.
- Incomplete application and late receipt of application will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview or written test, for which intimation will be sent separately