Vidyasagar University recruitment 2015 Project Fellow post : Vidyasagar University, application are invites for the appointment of one project fellow purely on temporary basis for two years (may be extended for further one year only) for a UGC sponsored major research project in the department of Anthropology of Vidyasagar university.
Name of Post:- project fellow
Eligibility:- Ma, M.Sc.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should be as per Vidyasagar university rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should have MA / M.Sc. in anthropology with at least 55% marks from any recognized university / institution.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow having specialization in social-cultural Anthropology and research experience in the field of Social Gerontology.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow may apply their application in plain paper along with CV and self-attested copies of app relevant documents send to Prof. Falguni Chakrabarty, Principal investigator, department of anthropology, Vidyasagar university, Midnapore:- 721102, West Bengal on or before 12th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The application shall be submitted is the address given below with-in 25 days from the date of publication of this employment notification.
- Last date for submission of application form is 12th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The number of vacancies are 01.
- The name of the post is Project Fellow.
- The name of the organization Is Vidyasagar University.
- The posting will be at West Bengal.
- The project title is Socio-demographic and health profile of the oldest – old in rural and urban setting of Paschim Medinipur district west-Bengal, India.