Vijaya Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.vijayabank.com for the recruitment of 10 (ten) vacancies for Clerk. Job seekers should apply from 12th April 2018 and before 27th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Bank Name||Vijaya Bank|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||27th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Vijaya Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Vijaya Bank recruitment 2018.
Vijaya Bank recruitment Clerk vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Clerk||10||Rs. 11765 – 31540/-|
Vijaya Bank 2018 eligibility criteria for Clerk
Educational Qualification: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent, preferably graduates.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01.03.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, east African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Mallawi, Zaha, Ethiopia and Vietnam, with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidates belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) above, should be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. A candidate in whose case a notification of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given, only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Vijaya Bank Clerk 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Field Trials
Vijaya Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Vijaya Bank should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- SC/ST: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- All Others: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
Vijaya Bank application form for Clerk 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.vijayabank.com from 12.04.2018 to 27.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Vijaya Bank Clerk 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||12.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||27.04.2018|
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment or at a later stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated.
- A printout of application not accompanied by copies of necessary and relevant certificates/documents or requisite fee payment receipt (e-receipt) or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
- A recent passport size photograph identical to the present appearance of the applicant should be firmly pasted on the printout of application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of selection process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of selection process may lead to disqualification.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Field trails and the selection process at their own expense.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should send the printout of applications through proper channel and produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of selection process, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered. Advance copy of the application along with the fee payment (ereceipt) may be sent to the addressee within the stipulated time.
- Any request for change of address/mobile number/email-id which are registered on-line at the time of applying will not be entertained during the recruitment process.
- Selected candidates may be assigned any designation as may be prevailing in the Bank and not necessarily the name of the post given in the advertisement.
- As place of posting is likely to be in Karnataka State, candidates willing to serve in Karnataka State only need to apply.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent separately
- At any point of time during the course of this recruitment process, Bank reserves the rights to: a. Cancel/modify the recruitment process any time during and after initiation of the recruitment process if required without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. In the event of cancellation of the recruitment process, the liability of the Bank shall be limited to the extent of fee paid. b. Modify the timelines for the events related to this recruitment process. Any such modifications shall only be published on the website of the Bank. Applicants are advised to visit the Bank’s website at regular intervals for updates in this regards, if any.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form or at any point of time later. At the time of selection process, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of: (i) using unfair means or (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (iii) misbehaving or (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature by selection or (v) obtaining support for his candidature by any means such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable : (a) to be disqualified from the selection process for which he/she is a candidate; (b) to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by Bank.