The Bank invites applications (On-Line only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Manager Chartered Accountant’, ‘Manager – Law’, ‘ Manager- Security’ in MMG Scale-II in specialist category through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
|Bank Name||Vijaya Bank|
|No of vacancies||57|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||27th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Vijaya Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Vijaya Bank recruitment 2018.
Vijaya Bank recruitment Manager vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Manager Chartered Accountant||32||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|2||Manager – Law||21||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|3||Manager- Security||04||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
Vijaya Bank 2018 eligibility criteria for Manager
Educational Qualification: Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants for S.no-1. BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a Recognized University for S.no – 2. Pass in any Degree from a recognized University for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years for S.no-1 & 2, 20 to 45 years for S.no-3 as on 01.03.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, east African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Mallawi, Zaha, Ethiopia and Vietnam, with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidates belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) above, should be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. A candidate in whose case a notification of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given, only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Vijaya Bank Manager 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Group Discussion/Written Test
- Personal Interview
Vijaya Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Vijaya Bank should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- All Others including OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
Vijaya Bank application form for Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.vijayabank.com from 12.04.2018 to 27.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Vijaya Bank Manager 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||12.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||27.04.2018|