Vizag Steel Jobs 2020 for Associate Advisor/Sr. Consultant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing CA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Vizag Steel Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 08/2020 released by Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 02-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Associate Advisor/Sr. Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Total: 1 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 120000/- Per Month
Salary Structure: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Fixed Tenure or Contract Basis
Qualification: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant from ICAI.
Age Limit: 60 to 64 years as on 1st August 2020
Selection Process: Selection shall be through shortlisting of eligible applicants followed by Personal Interview subject to Medical fitness.
Application fee: There is no Application / Processing fee for applying to the above post
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Superannuated Executives may apply giving full particulars in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Scanned application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photographs should be sent by email to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach latest by 5:00 PM on 02.09.2020 with the all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 2nd September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All certificates/testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict the engagement process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete/illegible/unsigned/multiple applications/applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph / without copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, etc, or those received after the last date will be rejected.
- While applying, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. At any stage of engagement process if it is detected that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements as required as per this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after engagement, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending Personal Interview.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit.
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any delay/loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during the selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- The contractual hiring will not confer any right on Associate Advisor / Sr. Consultant to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company or to claim for employment or assignment in RINL in any manner in the future.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll-Free No.1800- 425-8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are Telephone No. 0891-2740405 and email id: email@example.com.