Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.vizagsteel.com for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited. The candidate who is looking for Advisor can apply online application on or before 03-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Post Name:– Advisor
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering discipline from a Recognised University/Institute.
Should be more than 60 years and below 64 Years as on March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Scanned application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photograph should be sent by email to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach latest by 5.00 PM on 03.04.2019 along with all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 3rd April 2019 till 05:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All certificates / testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict the engagement process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete/illegible/ unsigned / multiple applications/applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph / without copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience etc or those received after last date will be rejected.
- While applying, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. At any stage of engagement process if it is detected that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements as required as per this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after engagement, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- All qualifications should be from a recognised Board/University/Institution in India.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending Personal Interview.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit.
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- The contractual hiring will not confer any right on Advisor / Expert to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company or to claim for employment or assignment in RINL in any manner in future.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free No.1800- 425-8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are Telephone No. 0891-2740405 and email id: email@example.com.