Vizag Steel recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.vizagsteel.com for the recruitment of 77 vacancies at Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainee (Tech) can apply online application from 10th January 2019 and before 20th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||77|
|Post name||Management Trainee|
|Management Trainee (Tech)||77 Posts|
|Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical / Mechanical / Metallurgy disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).|
|Age limit||27 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
|Through payment gateway|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||20th February 2019|
|Closing Date for Payment Gateway||22nd February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on GATE 2019.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.vizagsteel.com from 10th January 2019 to 20th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Only Online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. In case University/ Institute does not have norms for converting CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the candidate should submit documentary proof to that effect. In such cases, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of registration are final and binding.
- The candidates are advised to ensure, while applying, that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once entered in the Online Application Form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates should produce the required certificates in original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, etc. at the time of interview failing which their applications will be rejected.
- Candidates employed in Government departments / PSEs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards prevailing at the time of Medical Examination.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further communication.
- Candidates are bound by the rules and regulations made for the purpose of selection and to be made in future by Company as and when warranted.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the Plant’s needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason what so ever.
- The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- The candidates selected against this advertisement shall be liable to be posted anywhere in RINL units including any of Company’s Captive Mines or Marketing Branch Offices located all over India.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam Jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free No. 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us”- Vigilance.
- In case of any problem in filling up the Online Application, the candidate may contact on telephone no. 0891-2740405 on working days between 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M and e-mail to the address [email protected]